Waking up in the morning can be difficult for a lot of people. This is probably a whole lot harder when you’re not going anywhere and this can make working from home an issue. As a morning person, I have trained myself to get up as early as possible so that I have more time to enjoy my favourite time of the day. Here are the tricks that I used that helped and they can help you during this very lazy time too.
- Move your phone across the room so you have to get up to turn the alarm off.
2. Spray your face with water first thing in the morning to not only wake you up, but to hydrate your skin.
3. Drink an ice cold glass of water first thing to wake you and your digestive system up.
4. Open the curtains before you go to sleep so that the sun can shine through your window in the morning.
5. Or get a light emitting clock.
6. Ensure you are getting a minimum of 7 hours sleep per night.
7. Set the heating to turn on before you wake up in winter so that you’re not tempted to get back in bed due to it being too cold.
8. Set your alarm to an upbeat song that you love.
9. Shower in the morning.
10. Stretch as soon as you wake up.