I am one of many who struggle to get in my daily water intake simply because it just isn’t my drink of choice. I have used this isolation period to encourage myself to drink more water every day and think that there are others out there who could really benefit from some encouragement, as water truly is essential for your health.
- Infuse your water with fruit to add more flavour.
- Have a glass of water with every meal instead of an alcoholic or fizzy beverage (sorry but self discipline is important!)
- Get a water bottle that measures your water intake to help you keep track.
- Eat salty snacks to make you thirsty for water.
- Drink a glass of ice cold water as soon as you get up in the morning not only to wake you up but to wake up your digestive system.
- Be more active to make you thirsty for water.
- Always order a jug of water for the table when eating out. (When we are able to of course.)
- Try sparkling water if the basic stuff just doesn’t do it for you. (Because who wants to be basic?)
- Eat foods that are rich in water.
Foods Rich In Water: