A current trend that has been born as a result of the lock-down is setting health goals and I am all for this! I’m here to enlighten you about the benefits of green tea as this could be something to add to your health goal list.
- It contains healthy bio-active compounds.
Some of these compounds can help to reduce inflammation, help prevent cell damage, reduce the formation of free radicals in the body, protects cells and molecules from damage and even more.
- May improve brain function and protect the brain from ageing.
- Increases fat burning and supports weight management.
According to research, green tea can boost your metabolism and for that reason, it is included in many supplements.
- Can reduce bad breath.
The catechins in green tea also have benefits for oral health.
- May help to prevent type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Can help you to live a longer life.
- Supports overall immunity.
- Supports bone density.
- Protects skin from ageing.